Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pepper's Puppies - 22 Days Old

Hello!

I just wanted to share some pictures that were taken today.  The puppies are all "growing like weeds"!  They are now walking around on their little paws - so cute :)

I have one girl (Roxanne) available ... if you are interested in her, please let me know. Here are the pictures. 


Miss Roxanne is available.


"Does anyone want me?  I am a very sweet little girl!"

"I've got beautiful markings."

"And I love when people snuggle me!"




Pretty little girl!


Miss Roxie is reserved.


She is so sweet!


She also has beautiful markings.

Just look at that face :)
 


Somehow this picture was darker, but I still wanted to post it, because she is SO cute.


Miss Rox-Dale is reserved.

Rox-Dale is also a beautiful girl ... they all are beautiful!


She is a little dumpling :)


She closed her eye, right as I was snapping the picture!



Sleepy girl.


 And  ...
Mr. Steamboat.  He is reserved as well.

Around my siblings, I think that Steamboat is better known as "Chubby" ... everyone loves how rolly-polly he is ... you know he NEVER misses a meal :)
  

Good ol' boy!




Ok, this picture is a little funny ... but he is so cute!



I will post again soon ... until then have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment