Monday, September 9, 2013

Pepper's Puppies - 30 Days Old

 Hello Everyone!
 
I just wanted to share some pictures from today!  The puppies are all growing so fast.  They are now starting to eat and drink, and they will be going to have their first vet exam this week.  All of them are so chubby and they love to play with each other.
 
Here are the pictures.
 
All the puppies together!  What cuties :)


Roxanne is reserved *pending*.




All the puppies enjoyed "talking" to me while having their pictures taken!

Beautiful little girl :)

 
 
Rox-Dale is reserved.
 
Look at those cute little paws!  I love puppies soft, smooth paws.


Sweet lil' thing!

 
 
Roxie is reserved.
 
She was telling me a beautiful story ... in her own language :)




Pretty girl!

She likes to snuggle!
 
 
Mr. Steamboat is reserved.
Sorry the picture is a little blurry ... I thought it was so cute, and decided to go ahead and post it!
 

Chubby lil' boy!



So handsome!
 
I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment