Monday, July 14, 2014

Lily's Puppies - Six Weeks!

The little girl, now named Beckett, went to her new home on Friday.



Farewell kisses to Lydia :)


Here are the boys.

This fellow likes the squeaky duck toy … actually, they all do :)


So I finally decided on temporary names for them!  Whenever I saw the black and tan fellow, I thought of the name Buster Brown.  So I started calling him Buster :)  Then I had to come up with names for the other two that were kinda similar … so the tricolor fellow is Buddy and the girl was Betty - which happened to be similar to Beckett :)

I love this meditative pose :)


"Now I'll smile for you!"


He is such a happy fellow … he wags his tail ALL the time!


"Ok, enough is enough! No more pictures!"


And this is Buster!


Attacking the grass!


I know this is a little blurry but I like how he's prancing :)


Oh so sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment