Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Puppies At Four Weeks!

I am excited because I just figured out a way to edit batches of photos without having to resize and watermark them individually!  Wish I would have thought of that a long time ago :p  This stuff takes a long time!

I'm starting with the available puppies … we have three girls who are looking for their new homes.  And as previously mentioned, we will be delivering puppies between Chicago and the east coast so if you're in the area and interested in one of these darlings, contact me for details and a discounted delivery rate.

This is Casey


Love the crossed paws!


She is the medium-sized puppy out of the three available ones.


This is Sandy


She's the baby of the bunch, weighing 2.25 pounds yesterday!


Her face is so stinkin' cute!!


This is Lou


She's the largest of the three.


Singing :)



Left to right: Willie, Joe and Pappy

Willie and Joe :)

Pappy and Willie!

Dizzy, Lou and Daffy.

Nice yawn!  Casey, Babe, Sandy and Mickey.

Same order … now it's Sandy's turn to smile while the others take a nap :p


This is Babe.


She will be going to the Atlanta area.  Is that a darling face or what?!


Such a cute pose … looks like she's in deep thought!


This is Mickey


She will be staying here in TN!


Smile or yawn?  Or both?!


This is Daffy


She is going to Nantucket Island … and will actually have a yellow Lab from Happy Hills for a big sister :)


We refer to her as our toasted marshmallow!


This is Dizzy


She is the largest puppy in the bunch and she is going to live in California!


"I'm not looking that way!"


This is Hank


He is going to the Washington DC area!


I really like his markings!


This is Joe


He is going to the Chicago area!


"I don't want to take any more pictures … so there!"


This is Big Pappy … and he is the second biggest in the bunch!


He is going to Massachusetts … and yes, we knew that was his destination when we named him after a Red Sox player :)


Sorry this picture is a little blurry … sometimes the cutest poses don't end up as the best picture but I like to include them anyway.


Last but not least, this is Willie (that's what happens when I sort the pictures alphabetically!)


This fellow is going to Orlando!


I guess he wanted to show you his pretty ear :p

There they are!  Now I can take a deep breath and relax :)  

If you're interested in taking home one of our precious little girls, contact me for details. You can email or call 615-765-3110 or text 615-631-9312.

No comments:

Post a Comment