Sunday, August 25, 2013

Pepper's Puppies - 15 Days Old

Hello everyone!

I hope you all have had a great weekend!  I sure have ... watching these puppies grow :)  They are SO cute.  Their eyes are now open, which is so sweet.  While on the subject of their eyes ... I took some close up pictures of the puppies and in some of them the puppies eyes look blue and somewhat "glassy".  For those of you who did not know this ... that is how all puppies' eyes are when they first open.  They will change before too long.

The pups are all so chubby - I like to squeeze them :)  No, seriously ... they are really a lot of fun to snuggle!

We have names for these sweeties now!  First the boy - he had a special name picked out by his new owners ... it is Steamboat.  For the girls ... we went with the "Rox -" theme, so the lil' red girl is Roxie, the smaller black and tan girl is Rox-Dale, and the bigger girl is Roxanne.

If you are interested in Roxanne, please just let me know.

Here are the pictures ...

Here are a couple pictures I took when I saw 3 of them piled up.  I love the little details of the picture -  Rox-Dale's soft pink belly, and "smushed face under Roxie ... all the lil' paws, etc.


I love this picture of Rox-Dale!


This is Roxanne and she is available.


Roxanne has white on her chest ... but I did not get of picture of it this time.


Okay, so most of you probably know about dog's "go-button"? :)  Did you know that puppies have a "yawn-button"?  If you rub near the side of their mouth it is almost guaranteed that they will yawn ... it is SO cute!



This is Rox-Dale.  She is reserved.


Awwww!





Here is Roxie.  She is "reserve pending" as well.



I always love looking at her white markings!




And last but not least ... Steamboat!  He is reserved.



So snuggly!




I will post again soon, but until then, have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment