Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pepper's Puppies - 3 Days Old

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that Pepper had her puppies!  They were born on the 10th of August.  Pepper has 5 puppies, 3 girls and 2 boys :)  I was extremely thrilled to have three different colors in this litter.  There are 2 tri-color girls ... mainly black and tan/brown, 1 red and white girl, and 2 lemon and white boys.  They are really cute and I have been enjoying them!

Here are a couple pictures that I took last night and today.


All the puppies together for a feeding :)

Here are the little boys.

This is the little red and white girl. 
I think she looks a lot like her Daddy (Red) ... just a baby version!


And last but not least, the tri-color girls.

I say tri-color because they have some white on their chest ... but they are mainly black and brown/tan.

And again, all the puppies together.


I will post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment